12 May 2010

Kris Aquino's Promotion

Lady GaGa curtsies to HM Queen Elizabeth II at the Royal Variety Show (Yeah I know, this really has nothing to do with this post, but I thought its such a cool picture, di ba?)

Kris Aquino said during the campaign: "I PROMISED NOY THAT IF HE WINS I WILL LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND WORK ABROAD!"

I say: Here, here! let's have Kris open a new embassy for the Philippines in the Gabonese Republic. Strategically located on the African West/Atlantic coast. She can help Philippine trade, commerce and friendship internationally. I picked this picture, because, you see... I think all of us feel like James Yap --- trapped.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. aylavet! =)

    i just hope she doesn't do a Miriam Santiago antic ...

    "I lied ... I lied!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooooo.... wala siyang "i lied... i lied"

    pero meron siyang.... "joke joke!"

    nyahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete