08 February 2012

A Criminal Mind, A Series

"I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith." - Ecclesiastes 1:13

As a young man, I lived in the city and my barkada was spread out around the city. Every so often, we would take turns driving each other to the cockfights. It had been my turn. I dropped the last off my barkada off and was making my way home -- in the rain -- when I saw in the distance a guy getting out of a car. I then heard him helling, "Then fuck you too." The car drove off. He waved at my car -- being the only other thing on this desolate provincial road.

I decided to pull over. He wanted a ride. Okay. I asked him where he was going. Back to the city he said. Okay. He asked where I was going. Home in the city. Okay. He got in and I began driving. He seemed slightly drunk, a pleasant fragrance could be detected, and he was tall, dark and muscular. Okay.

It was raining hard. We made small talk and then, there was a hand on my thigh.

"You like this?"

"Okay."

"Why don't we go back to your house?" he asked.

"Okay."

His hand wandered. Naturally, I was a bit anxious. I furiously carved the roads to get back to my apartment. This part along with the specifics of the small talk escape me although by the time I was desperately looking for parking around my apartment -- it was late -- his hand was in my pants and my hand in his. I illegally parked in the neighboring building's frontage -- calculating that we wouldn't be too long and the guard was usually sleeping somewhere by this hour.

We composed ourselves, buttoned and zipped up and went directly up to my apartment. I mentioned to him to be quiet so as to avoid waking up my landlady. He complied. We got into my apartment and as I closed my door, without turning on the light, he forced himself on me, passionately kissing me. He started taking off my clothes as I worked on taking off his.

We got onto my bed, kissing, caressing, grinding, embracing. My tactile and oral fascination with his highly toned muscular body and soft skin -- which I only found out later was due to his semi-professional athlete career -- was only outdone by the same fascination with his very large member. However, after a long time, our tactile and oral investigations were suspended when he said:

"I want you to fuck me bro"

"Okay"

"Just use a condom, I don't want to get AIDS or anything."

"Okay"

"If you give me AIDS and my wife gets it, I'll sue you."

"Okay"

Many of the projections that sustained my fantasy fell away at this moment and here I was with a man in my apartment through the most unlikely series of circumstances. Nevertheless, having enjoyed all of the risk I had so far taken on, I got a condom and lube and, with the fervor of a diesel engine, I obliged. Even more curious, we climaxed simultaneously, all the while his holding and kneading my waist. I then rested on top of him.

We cleaned up in the bathroom. I turned on the light in my apartment and he immediately seized on the knife in my dish rack. "What is this? You trying to hurt me?" He said in a slightly slurred tone as he grabbed me from behind. Suddenly, a knife was to my throat. Understanding as best I could, I relaxed my entire body and he was forced to put down the knife to hold me from falling over. I assured him there was no conspiracy but that it was probably time for me to take him to home.

I drove him to a major intersection so, as he requested, he could find a snack before going home, but when he got out of the car, I drove off. A few weeks later, I happen to go with my aunt to my cousin's sports club to pick my cousin up and there he was behind my cousin. My cousin got in the car and we began driving away:

"Hey kuya. Who is that guy standing there, he looks familiar?"

"Oh. That's *. He's the club's pro. I didn't know you were into football cousin."

Neither did I.

--
The Emo Blogger's Happy Blogging Challenge: A Criminal Mind

orange wit, spiral prince, ♔ıǝɹɯɐı♔

6 comments:

  1. oh my, i want something like this to happen to me... except that part where he'd be holding the knife on my throat. pero gusto ko sabunutan n'ya ako ng slight at kunwari fantasy rape lang. haha CHOS :D
    (onga pala i don't know how to drive and wala akong car so malamang hindi ito mangyayari sa akin. wahaha :D )
    i love football guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This isn't a reply to this ^ comment.

      Delete