01 October 2012

Spirit, A Challenge



raised in the land across the river
one day i awoke to find myself lost
in a world of gods and men, angels and demons
i had forgotten my homeland
in the struggles of gods and men
of that place of
no obstruction, no teacher, no center, no periphery
a pulsating love radiating in all directions
engulfed in the beautiful vision of that darkness

raised in the land across the river
one day i awoke to find myself lost
in a world of gods and men, angels and demons
i had  forgotten my homeland
in the struggles of gods and men
and in those brief infinitesimally small moments
when i am again in the land of my birth
this is my heart's sorrow:
no one drinks from the well

raised in the land across the river
one day i awoke to find myself lost
in a world of gods and men, angels and demons
i had forgotten my homeland
in the struggles of gods and men
in the center of my heart, through the curtain
passed the initiations, beyond the voice of the teacher
i return to the place of my childhood
into the song of the clear light


Challenge VI: Spirited Away
 citybuoy   
 ןıuǝ oɟ ɟןıƃɥʇ  
 Spiral Prince 
 Leader of the Opposition

4 comments:

  1. The Ocarina really sounds beautiful.

    Your post really embodies Chihiro's character. Well done, LOF

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music makes it even more compelling. Hands down. Sayo ang crown this October. XD

    ReplyDelete